Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Ba-ack...



OK, here it is: I'm using Pure Merino in this lovely shade for my Red Scarf Project donation 2007-8. But I still haven't cast on :-(

It's been a busy week. I was in Atlanta Friday and Saturday, freezing my tush off at the Phillips Arena (Turn up the thermostat, y'all!). But the Women of Faith conference was awesome.

Meet your Teacher Day was today for my very apprehensive kindergartner. Yesterday, I met with my pastor,etc. and became the general editor of our church newsletter. Or I will be, once we have one. Freshman orientation is Friday for my high schooler, and the official first day for the kindergartner. Yesterday was also stressful, and my priorities might be shifting. We'll see what happens to my blog time, knitting time, and "editor" time.

Stay tuned...

No comments: