Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back in the saddle again!

Hey all you patient bloggy knitters! I'm still alive!

I'm knitting again!

I didn't forget my blog password! :-)

This happened to me once before. I completely lost ALL interest in knitting. I mean, I still loved it, I just didn't feel like knitting. It lasted about a month, and then it was over.

Kinda like now.

So, here I am, with the first of two Little Red Wagon hats for twins on my needles, and still a few WIP's. Oh, and another project that I really need to cast-on for my mom: the Mary Jane Slippers from The Purl Bee.

So hopefully I'll actually have something to blog about soon! In the meantime, my everyday blog is at A Quest for Relevance, in case you have an inquiring mind and want to know what I'm up to. :-)

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Looking forward to seeing your knits soon! I know what you mean. I'm kinda entering one of those knitting blackhole months myself ;) Glad you got the bug back though! Have a good weekend....

knittymuggins