Sunday, February 17, 2008

Honey, I'm Home!

We survived the trip to Orlando! I was able to finish the first half of my current test knit, and I seem to have picked up another. I found a new blogging friend who is a knitting lab rat like me! (Hey, Knittymuggins!)

And just for you, Norma -- all (actually BOTH) of our potty stops in nine and half hours, each way, were clean, even in gas stations and fast food joints, and you would have LOVED the convention center johns. Impressive. (Sorry, no pics though. And no knitting in the snow, either.)

I know. Too much information. But I had to give Norma a nugget. I love her.

Well, it seems that there is another test knit in store, so I'm building that resume. I really, really, really hope I get that one very special sample knitting job. That would SO rock! I had very little opportunity to knit in the car like I was hoping. I drove in daylight, and Jeff drove in the dark. I can't knit in the dark.

You know, I guess I really should be knitting...

2 comments:

Norma said...

What?! No pictures??? Heh-heh. Gave me a chuckle.

Knittymuggins said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! OOoooh, the test knitting thing sounds *interesting*. I hope you get it! I'm test knitting for a friend right now too ;)

knittymuggins