Friday, April 18, 2008

Mission Baby Logan: COMPLETE!




Well, the baby shower is next Tuesday. But I'm ready! I finished up Fishie #3 today, and that completes the "Under the Sea" toy set for little Logan. I hope his mommy likes Squiddy and his friends!

As I was putting the finishing touches on them, I remembered another baby gift that I should make something for: Jennifer's baby Brooke. Her mom Kathy is one of my supervisors. I made Jennifer's brother a watchcap while he was stationed in Iraq. And, Kathy brought a baby doll of Jennifer's for me to use as a model for some baby dresses I had knit.

Now, what to make? She's due fairly soon. Most of my inspiration these days is coming from Susan B. Anderson, so I'm thinking of her Upside-down Daisy Hat from "Itty Bitty Hats," and maybe a Flower Pacifier Clip from "Itty Bitty Nursery." (Also free on her blog)

Shouldn't take too long. Time to go stash diving!

2 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

Those are just tooooo cute!

Awesome Mom said...

Wow those are super cute!!!! I just had to stop by your blog from the Bloggy giveawasy just based on your blog name.

I am having a similar problem, so many of my friends are having babies that I can't knit for them all. I need to build up a stash of knit things to give away.