Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What do I do?

Well, knitters, as some as you may have seen, I was running an Ugly FO contest. I thought the rules were pretty clear, but I still didn't get any participation. Well, not much. Erin linked to Mr. Linky but there were no blog posts. Only pictures. One or two others commented. That's it. No Mr. linky, no blog posts linking to me, nothing.

Which makes me think I'm the only one knitting ugly things :-)

But, Erin's hat did make me smile! That wouldn't shrink any more in the dryer maybe? Anyway, Erin is the winner. If you see this, please contact me. You didn't leave me any way to contact you!!

If Erin doesn't respond, we'll try again :-)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Just messaged you on Ravelry.

Knit-Wit said...

I'm not very happy with my brown sweater but I didn't think it would count for this contest. I wish I would have used the proper yarn instead of settling for Red Heart when I made it. Even though it looks nice, it turned out too big and the more I wear it the more I wish it were a size smaller. I think I'll end up giving it to Good Will (I only spent $12 on the yarn) and then make it properly.