Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Few New Completions

Just a quick note to share...

Here's my goldfish buddy all finished, complete with jingle bells to make him into a rattle.



I want to make maybe two more in different colors for Lab Baby.

Then, there's this Ribble hat. Frankly, I'm glad this project is done. I didn't much care for it. It looks funny unless it's stretched out.



So, that's two hats for the February Itty Bitty Knits KAL.

Next, I think I'm casting on for a chemo turban pattern I saw a long time ago for the Caps for a Cure group.

Now though,it's time for a dose of the sniffling,sneezing....medicine because the crud has found me and sent me home form work today. Yuk. :-(

Here's hoping the crud misses you!!

1 comment:

Dove Knits said...

These are both so cute, but I just love the goldfish!