Saturday, January 26, 2008

What Ever Will I Do Now?

Well, now that I'm feeling better (see my everyday blog here for that story) I have a situation that I rarely find myself in. The only projects I have on my needles are the ones I have been working on for years and may never finish! I could finish attaching all the parts to Squiddy and felt him, but I decided to take a break from Lab Baby gifts, so I don't really want to do that right now.

Here's what I finished this week:



It's a spiral preemie hat for my February Itty Bitty Knits group KAL on Ravelry. Feruary is always busy for me so I'm getting a jump on it.

And now, I just don't know what to do with myself! I could finally try those adult socks. Or I could cast on another KAL hat. Or, or......oh, I just don't know! I feel so discombobulated (?) (spell THAT, Norma!) without an ongoing project.

But don't worry. I'll figure something out :-)

Have a good weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the goldfish! Just bought a book of cute knitted toys. They had these little fish lined up vertically - separated by beads to hang in a child's / baby's room. Great idea of making cat toys out of them. Also love your preemie cap. I just did one out of this pattern. We had a knitting retreat last weekend and collected 70 preemie hats to donate!!! They were sooo cute!