Saturday, January 5, 2008

Next...

I saw this in my Pattern-A-Day calendar this week, while I was still stewing over the Stupid Hat. It's like it was a sign or something! So, I just have to make one of each :-)



This is in newborn or preemie size. Perfect for my "Itty Bitty Knits" knitalong on Ravelry! I spoiled myself (just because they were having a sale. I swear.) at one of my favorite LYS's, Yarn Paradise. I bought two balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran: one in Dusty Pink and the other in Light Blue. Check out the poll and answer this: How many cables should the pink hat have in this pattern: 5 or 10? The other one will be blue, as I plan on making one of each...

Ahhh, sweet redemption. So far. This yarn is so yummy, and it just glides over my Knitpicks Harmony circular needle. I may actually enjoy my first ever cables project.

Yes, you read that correctly: my first cables project. Wish me luck...

Just a side note: I have no idea why I'm so link-happy today...

No comments: