Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Whole Lotta Knittin' Goin' On

Let's just say that the contest from Skeins Her Way motivated my inner knitter. Since I finished the starfish for the contest, I have cast on for Squiddy:



All of his pieces are made, and just need to be attached. Felt him, and Viola! He will be finished. A cute buddy for Mr. Starfish.

I also cast on a goldfish, who is waiting for a bell or noisemaker of some sort to transform him into a rattle. Then I can sew his tailfins closed and Viola! He will be finished. Another cute buddy for Mr. Starfish.




I think I'll take a wee break from the Lab Baby sea nursery toys and go back to hats. Or maybe, FINALLY, start my first pair of adult socks.

But first, I need to go through this pile



to see what is going to TeresaS and Stitches from the Heart, her chosen charity this month for our Ravelry Itty Bitty Group knitalong. Can someone please tell me why I still have all these hats?

Well, it doesn't matter because I'm decluttering and that means my knitting stuff too! Hopefully, just by knitting and giving away more FO's faster than I can add to my stash :-)

No comments: